INSURANCE SPECIALTIES / Professional Indemnity & Business Insurance for Travel Agents
Everest Risk Group has been providing bespoke Professional Indemnity and Business Package Insurance to Travel Agents for over a decade now.
Developed in collaboration with a well-known and leading Australian based insurer, our suite of insurance provides specialist covers, meeting the exposures of owning and operating a travel agency.
For Travel Agents, our insurance package offers competitive premiums and the flexibility to choose the covers your business needs.
These specialist areas include:
Professional Indemnity Insurance
The high cost of a legal defence could put your travel agency out of business. Your company’s survival and personal financial security depend upon protecting yourself against the impact of a potential lawsuit or demand for compensation. Almost any firm or individual that improperly performs services can cause a client to suffer an economic loss – and mounting a defence without insurance is expensive. The impact of even a baseless claim can be devastating. Would your company have the resources, time, and expertise to defend against such a claim?
Claims can arise from:
- Failure to collect payments from customers within periods set by suppliers
- Scheduling and booking errors
- Failure to advise customer with regard to visa or country entry requirements
- Failure to examine and advise customers on carrier operating rules
- False, misleading and erroneous conduct in relation to destinations, facilities and bookings
Our Business Insurance offering is tailored for a retail/wholesale and home office travel agent providing a range of optional insurance covers designed to protect your business.
Such covers can include all or some of the following:
- Contents Insurance – including cost of your fit-out and other items your responsibility under lease.
- Theft or Loss of Money belonging to the business
- Business Interruption – Loss of Gross Revenue as result of an insured disaster and payment of increased costs of working
- Public Liability – legal liability for injury or damage you cause a customer or your Landlords Property (Leasehold Liability)
- Glass – damage or accidental breakage
- Employment Practices Liability – claims for compensation made by your staff for such matters as wrongful dismissal, harassment, discrimination and other defined wrongful acts commitment by management.
- Machinery or Electronic Equipment Breakdown
- Tax Audit Insurance – costs of engaging with an accountant to comply with a tax audit
- Portable Office Equipment whilst outside of the declared premises
With vast experience placing Professional Indemnity Insurance & Business Insurance for Travel Agents, Everest Risk Group has the expertise to ensure you are covered at a competitive premium.