Real Estate Agents
Professional Indemnity & Business Insurance for Real Estate Agents
Everest Risk Group Pty Ltd has been a specialist in providing Professional Indemnity (PI) and Business Package Insurance offerings to Real Estate Agents for a number of years.
We understand the Real Estate industry and have intimate knowledge on the types of claims a Real Estate Agent may experience and with that knowledge we are ideally suited to advising you on your insurance needs.
With Everest Risk Group you will be dealing with an insurance adviser who:
- Understands the coverage of risks relevant to the real estate industry
- Specialises in not only handling policy placement, but is a claims specialist – working in your interest to ensure claims are dealt with quickly and efficiently by the insurer.
- Deals with quality insurance carriers with efficient and responsive claims departments
- Understands the Professional Indemnity limits and inclusions required to meet compliance with your licensing obligations.
- You can access to discuss matters – not relying on automated IT solutions.
Our specialist areas include:
Professional Indemnity insurance (Real Estate Agents Errors and Omissions Insurance)
Professional Indemnity insurance protects professionals for claims which may be made against them alleging a breach of professional duty.
Damages awarded against professionals can be substantial and will generally relate to financial loss, bodily injury or property damage suffered by the claimant as a result of relying on the professional’s advice and/or services.
A Professional Indemnity Policy will generally cover:
- Legal costs incurred in the defence and investigation of a Professional Indemnity claim
- Any compensation required to be paid by the insured in order to dispose of a Professional Indemnity claim.
Claims can arise from:
- Breach of your duty of care
- Allegations of misrepresentation or creating misleading statements
- Negligence in rendering professional services
- Poor property management services
- An injured tenant will often allege a property manager also has a duty of care to them – a suitable Professional Indemnity policy will cover you in this situation.
- Breach of statutory provisions in various laws – Underquoting; not adhering to Auction rules
- Unintentional breaches of intellectual property rights
- Fraud & Dishonesty
Business Insurance (Office Insurance and Public Liability)
Our business insurance offering is tailored for Real Estate Agent providing a range of optional insurance covers designed to protect your business.
Such covers can include all or some of the following:
- Contents Insurance – including cost of your fit-out and other items your responsibility under lease.
- Full Accidental Damage cover
- Theft or Loss of Money belonging to the business
- Business Interruption – Loss of Gross Revenue as result of an insured disaster and payment of increased costs of working
- Public Liability – legal liability for injury or damage you cause a customer, the public or your Landlords property (Leasehold Liability)
- Glass – Damage or accidental breakage
- Employment Practices Liability – claims for compensation made by your staff for such matters as wrongful dismissal, harassment, discrimination and other defined wrongful acts commitment by management.
- Machinery or Electronic Equipment Breakdown
- Tax Audit Insurance – costs of engaging with an accountant to comply with a tax audit
- Portable Office Equipment whilst outside of the insured premises
With over 15 years’ experience placing Professional Indemnity insurance & Business Insurance, Everest Risk Group has the expertise to ensure you’re covered at a competitive premium.
To apply download our Real Estate Agency Professional Indemnity Proposal Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org